Loading Floorplan Options
We are now offering virtual, self-guided, and in-person tours by appointment. Contact us today!
Atlantic at Charter Colony in Midlothian, VA
Experience life at The Atlantic at Charter Colony, Midlothian, Virginia's best 55+ senior independent living apartment community, located just minutes from shopping, entertainment, and medical care at the Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the nature park, or visit the Midlothian Library, YMCA, and the Midlothian Mines, all within minutes of the community. Nearby, Routes 288 and 60 provide easy access to any part of Midlothian and Richmond. Residents enjoy exquisitely designed floor plans, fully-equipped kitchens, emergency call systems in each home, individually-controlled heat and A/C, an extensive resident activity program, our Grand Community Center, library and computer room, elevator access, and so much more! The Atlantic at Charter Colony Apartments combine all of the comforts of home with the retirement lifestyle you have always wanted.
The Atlantic at Charter Colony welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to call Atlantic at Charter Colony home!
- Up to 2 pets per apartments
- Weight Limit: 35lbs
- Located close to Rockwood Dog Park!
Located in Midlothian, VA, near downtown Richmond with easy access to all major highways, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Numerous health facilities including the YMCA and Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Stonehenge Golf and Country Club
- Convenient shopping at Kroger and WalMart
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Atlantic at Charter Colony delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- An extensive Resident event calendar
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before